Sunday, February 16, 2014

Introduction to me

I thought I would start my blog sharing a little about myself.  I have always wanted to blog but to be honest I just never knew how to do it.  But why blog??  I feel that I have had many life experiences that I hope can help many other women.  I have been married to a wonderful man in the Army and our ENTIRE dating and marriage has been long distance ( he has either been deployed or  stationed out of state) Not really by choice it is just the way it has works out.

We married later in life I was 38 and he was 37.  Our marriage is a strong one but it was missing one big thing... children. Children that I dreamt about and have wanted for years but I was just waiting for the right guy to come along.  We started the dreaded infertility torture soon after we were married, an absolutely dreadful process but we were blessed with a set of twins 14 months ago.

I have had many experiences over the years I feel that they are too much for one person...but i am not in charge of what I am dealt...I just have to deal with.  I hope that I will meet other women through my blog 

I plan to talk about what ever seems to strike me at the moment.

Things that come to mind now at this late hour are long distance marriage, military life, Infertility, the IVF process, mom of multiples, having a twin with dwarfism and finally I love sharing my knowledge of Achondroplasia dwarfism through research and experience. I also have a strange interest in evaluating toys for my boys... their value, durability, interest and playability.

Just an intro.. I hope too meet other moms and hear from you too and meet some friends a log the way.

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment